|Title||How To Save Password in Chrome Manually?|
|Description||You can manually arrange your Google Chrome settings to cause Chrome to remember the passwords typing in the internet browser. To do as such, adhere to the instructions:
1) Launch Chrome in your device, click the three spots symbol at the upper right corner, and select Settings in the drop down menu.
2) Scroll down and tab Advanced.
3) In the Passwords and from area, click Manage passwords.
4) Turn on Offer to save passwords at the top of the page; at that point you'll be incited to save the passwords each time you sign in a site with your account and password.
5) Turn on Auto Sign-in, so you'll be automatically marked into the sites utilizing the put-away credentials next time.
6) Sign in to a site with your account and passwords, at that point Chrome will spring up a discourse at the upper right corner for you to save password. Tab Save.
How to Fix Chrome Not Saving Password, Read Article for the Solution: http://www.gmailsupportpedia.com/article/google-chrome-not-saving-passwords
|Website||Google Chrome not Saving Passwords|
|Keywords||add password to chrome manually, chrome not saving passwords|