|Title||Greentel Fiber Optic Splice Closure|
|Description||Fiber Optic Splice Closure is a passive component which can provide a great protection for fiber splicing point. Aerially assembling, pipeline assembling and buried underground are all available. The Inland type closure is also called Horizontal closure. The input and output are on the both sides. Inline closure is more suitable for backbone application. GreenTel provides various shapes closure of Inland type. All the closures we offered are with a great sealing performance. High quality ABS material also ensures the durability whether the closure is in air, in pipeline or buried underground.
● Easy to assemble
● Protection level reaches IP68
● High Quality plastic body material ensure the durability
● Suitable for Φ5mm~Φ23mm cables
● Aerial, underground, pipeline,man-holes,hand-holes assembling
● Adapt to the ambient temperature from -40℃ to +65℃
Click https://www.greentelftth.com/ for more details.
|Website||fiber optic splice closure|
|Keywords||fiber optic splice closure|