|Category||Business & Industrial|
|Title||How to start ezTalks meeting|
|Description||ezTalks clouding meeting allows you to host a meeting in the following ways:
1. from a web browser
2. from a PC-based client software (including Windows and Mac)
3. from a mobile app (including android and IOS)
Here is the instruction about how to host a meeting in different ways.
Host a meeting from a web browser
1.Go to the ezTalks official website and click on Host a meeting on the top of the right-hand side.
2.Then sign in with your ezTalks account, or simply sign in with your Facebook or Google account. If you have not registered an account yet, please click Sign Up Free and register first.
3.After you sign in, the web browser will automatically download the eztalks software and you can install it on your computer. If noting prompts from browser, please click download & run ezTalks:
4. Once you installed the software, you can start a meeting from the software.
Host a meeting from a PC-based client software (including Windows and Mac)
ezTalks cloud meeting software is compatible with both Windows and Mac. The steps are the same to host a meeting on Windows and Mac.
1. If you have already installed the ezTalks software on your computer, please double click the ezTalks icon on your desktop screen and sign in:
Please note: If you have not registered an ezTalks account yet, please click sign up here with your email address or directly sign in with your Facebook or Google account.
2. On the home page of the ezTalks software, there are four options: Start a Meeting, Schedule a Meeting, Join a Meeting and Add contacts.
3. Click on Start a Meeting and the video will show up. A windows pops up to test your Mircophone and Speaker. Afterwards, press OK to get into the room.
Host a meeting from a mobile app (including android and IOS)
ezTalks cloud meeting software is compatible with both Andriod and IOS devices. The steps are the same to host a meeting on Andriod and IOS devices.
Open the ezTalks app on your mobile device. On the Meetings page, press the + icon and then click on Host a meeting as below:
2.Then you will see the video screen. You can switch your camera, turn on/off the video, turn/off the audio, share screen or share whiteboard, have private & public chat and manage attendees.